Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27602 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,464 Pound (₨103,124) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (42 minutes ago)