Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12969 SDG / PHP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,863 Pound (Php37,497) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)