Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00418 SDG / CDF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 209% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 77,179 Pound (18,478,852 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)