Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.837 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,949 Pound (7,047 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)