Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.294 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 107% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 153,031 Pound (€6,864) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$112 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)