Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04034 SDG / AOA
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 90% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 341,187 Pound (8,457,861 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 180,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)