Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03849 SDG / AOA
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 95% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 729,409 Pound (18,950,337 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)