Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Luanda have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Luanda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08635 SDG / AOA *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 112% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 422,637 Pound (4,894,487 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)