Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Luanda have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Luanda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08242 SDG / AOA *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 108% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 398,693 Pound (4,837,255 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)