Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04034 SDG / AOA *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 86% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 355,347 Pound (8,809,035 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)