Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 38,692 Pound ($5,810) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Quetta costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)