Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.052 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 123,431 Pound ($6,837) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)