Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.408 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,379 Pound ($4,117) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)