Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37733 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,200 Pound (Mex$ 19,081) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (43 minutes ago)