Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.970 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,101 Pound (Mex$ 25,885) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (23 minutes ago)