Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37733 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,566 Pound (Mex$ 25,353) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)