Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.906 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,780 Pound (R$ 7,090) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)