Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.112 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,258 Pound (R$ 5,803) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (38 minutes ago)