Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,265 prices entered by 1,400 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.276 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 301% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 957,262 Pound (£37,872) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 239,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)