Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,083 prices entered by 1,379 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.822 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 311% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 961,246 Pound (£40,350) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 234,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (30 minutes ago)