Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01139 SDG / XOF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 119% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 35,513 Pound (3,118,844 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)