Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01191 SDG / XOF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 116% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,562 Pound (1,810,127 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)