Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.086 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 55,009 Pound (€2,609) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)