Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.934 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 56,091 Pound (€2,679) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)