Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.047 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,755 Pound (8,184 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)