Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.853 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,091 Pound (7,063 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (44 minutes ago)