Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.230 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 46,132 Pound (8,821 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)