Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.781 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,637 Pound (9,905 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)