Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04034 SDG / AOA
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,300 Pound (156,172 Kwanza) in Lobito.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (32 minutes ago)