Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04034 SDG / AOA *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,500 Pound (161,134 Kwanza) in Lobito.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)