Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03882 SDG / AOA
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (64,406 Kwanza) in Lobito.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (27 minutes ago)