Cost of living comparison between Lleida, Spain and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.913 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,434 Pound (€2,811) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (42 minutes ago)