Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.831 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 54% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,264 Pound (€3,737) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)