Cost of living comparison between Ljubljana, Slovenia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.917 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,244 Pound (€3,938) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)