Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.851 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,828 Pound (€4,181) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)