Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.812 SDG / ZMW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 215% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 119,742 Pound (66,086 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)