Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.661 SDG / ZMW
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 192% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 43,810 Pound (66,267 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)