Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.462 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 81% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 41,642 Pound (£4,921) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM179 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (about 2 hours ago)