Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.408 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Little Rock, Arkansas (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,936 Pound ($3,891) in Little Rock, Arkansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)