Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,553 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.284 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 46% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 52,597 Pound (€2,360) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)