Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10709 SDG / RUB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,161 Pound (руб 132,228) in Lipetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (42 minutes ago)