Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13265 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,000 Pound (Php113,079) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)