Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12820 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,250 Pound (Php126,750) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)