Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.816 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 35,158 Pound (元12,484) in Linyi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 75 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)