Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.999 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,600 Pound (元5,608) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)