Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01176 SDG / CRC
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 18,750 Pound (₡ 1,594,761) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (26 minutes ago)