Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.833 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 69% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,742 Pound (€4,308) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (31 minutes ago)