Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.290 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 96% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 94,045 Pound (€4,219) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (40 minutes ago)