Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.201 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 68% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,223 Pound (€3,641) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)