Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.201 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 80% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,676 Pound (€4,676) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)