Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.776 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 47% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,087 Pound (€3,260) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (31 minutes ago)