Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.537 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,662 Pound (€4,295) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)