Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.448 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 50% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,139 Pound (€3,778) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (40 minutes ago)