Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,948 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.057 SDG / PEN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 82% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,737 Pound (S/. 11,051) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)