Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00975 SDG / MWK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,000 Pound (1,641,565 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)