Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00893 SDG / MWK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 18,750 Pound (2,100,245 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (about 1 hour ago)