Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01195 SDG / XAF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 119% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 122,565 Pound (10,253,294 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €190 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)