Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01054 SDG / XAF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 115% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 161,569 Pound (15,327,891 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (42 minutes ago)