Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01107 SDG / XAF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 119% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 177,931 Pound (16,071,372 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)