Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01100 SDG / XAF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 120% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 178,447 Pound (16,228,444 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)