Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03225 SDG / XAF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 154% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 347,983 Pound (10,790,553 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 137,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)