Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.33738 SDG / PHP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,400 Pound (Php16,006) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)