Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.12810 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (Php24,396) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)