Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26661 SDG / CZK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,554 Pound (65,843 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)