Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30047 SDG / CZK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,646 Pound (52,074 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (39 minutes ago)