Cost of living comparison between Leuven, Belgium and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.973 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,276 Pound (€3,481) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)