Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.201 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 47% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,494 Pound (€3,818) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)