Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.926 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 69% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 98,193 Pound (€4,692) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)