Cost of living comparison between León, Mexico and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34282 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,984 Pound (Mex$ 49,541) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)