Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.888 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 84% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,573 Pound (€5,019) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (44 minutes ago)