Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.706 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 53,499 Pound (£5,512) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)