Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.322 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,333 Pound (£3,525) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (26 minutes ago)