Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.230 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 33% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,004 Pound (6,885 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (27 minutes ago)