Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13248 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,000 Pound (Php98,130) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)