Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34685 SDG / PHP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 36,000 Pound (Php103,791) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (44 minutes ago)