Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands vs Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 54.157 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 175% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 459,125 Pound (€8,478) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 167,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)