Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.678 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 171% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 146,142 Pound (€7,068) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (39 minutes ago)