Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.894 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 130% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 126,492 Pound (€6,054) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)