Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.345 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 123% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 174,372 Pound (£20,895) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)