Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.486 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 85% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 92,391 Pound (£10,887) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)