Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.856 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 123% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 174,033 Pound (£22,153) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)