Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.848 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 91% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 45,796 Pound (£5,176) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (27 minutes ago)