Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.863 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 111% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,705 Pound (€4,287) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (42 minutes ago)