Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.248 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 114% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,707 Pound (€3,685) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)