Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.131 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 164% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 119,025 Pound (€5,378) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)