Cost of living in Le Havre, France vs Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.200 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 85% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 236,218 Pound (€4,358) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 128,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1.200 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)