Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.448 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,505 Pound (€2,753) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)