Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.360 SDG / CHF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 97% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 160,158 Pound (CHF 25,181) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)