Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.841 SDG / CHF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 98% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 148,587 Pound (CHF 21,720) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)