Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.486 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,583 Pound (€2,215) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)