Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.555 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,539 Pound (€3,513) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (20 minutes ago)