Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.408 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,955 Pound ($5,455) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)