Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 998 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.400 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,231 Pound ($4,568) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (36 minutes ago)