Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.955 SDG / PAB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 30,000 Pound (1,671 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)