Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / PAB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (563 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (42 minutes ago)