Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.237 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,052 Pound (€2,633) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)